Zhi Wang received the B.E., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees from Shenyang Jianzhu Univeristy, Southeast University, and Shenyang Institute of Automation, in 1991, 1997, and 2000 respectively. During 2000–2002, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher with the Institut National Polytechique de Lorraine, France and Zhejiang University, China respectively. During 2010–2011, he conducted research as an Advanced Scholar at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Since 2002, he has been an Associate Professor withthe Department of Control Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, and became a doctoral advisor in 2006. Dr. Wang serves as General Co-Chair and TPC member for a number of CPS and sensor networks related international conferences, and a member of the China Computer Federation Sensor Network Technical Committee and China National Technical Committee of Sensor Network Standardization. He is a member of ACM.
Currently, his main research focus is on the cyber physical system, includingsensor network, collaborative signal and information processing, real-time theory and system, integrated schedule and control, secure and privacy protection, and related platforms, such as networked acoustic arrays, networked visual and optical arrays, and industrial communication networks.
Email : wangzhizju[at]gmail.com
Academic Activities and Service
Committee member of Technicalorganization
- China Computer Federation Sensor Network Technical Committee
- China National Technical Committee of Sensor Network Standardization.
General Chair or co-chair of International Conference：
- 8th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS ’12), Hangzhou, China, May 18-20, 2012
Organizing Committee and Technical Program Committee (TPC) Member at:
- IEEE International Workshop on. Factory Communication Systems. (WFCS 2012, WFCS 2010), May 18-21, 2010, Nancy- France
- International conference on Sensor Network (SENSORNETS 2013, SENSORNETS 2014 ), Jan 7-9, 2014, Lisbon, Portugal
- IEEE Sensors, Ubiquitous, and Trusted Computing conference (IEEE SUTC 2010), June 7-9, 2010, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, Newport Beach, California, USA
- 2011 IEEE 16th Conference on Emerging Technologies & Factory Automation (ETFA 2011), 2011, Sep.05-09, Toulouse, France.
- IFAC International Conference on Fieldbuses and neTworks in industrial and embedded systems (FeT’2011, FeT’2009) , May 20-22, 2009, Ansan, Korea.
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing （ICIC2008,ICIC 2007, ICIC 2006）, September 15–18, 2008, Shanghai, China.
- International Conference on Sensor Networks Technologies and Applications (SENSORCOMM2010, SENSORCOMM2009, SENSORCOMM2008, SENSORCOMM2007) , June 18-23, 2009- Athens, Greece
Special Session Co-chair on:
- Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks (EEWSN06) in conjunction with GCC 2006, Changsha, China,October 21-23, 2006
- Reliable Sensor Network at 6th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA2006), Dalian, China, June 21-23, 2006
- Sensor Network at IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing (ICIC2005), Hefei, China, August 11-28,2005
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor network (IJDSN)
Editorial Reviewers of International Journals
- IEEE Transaction on Automation Science and Engineering(T-ASE), ISA Transaction, Computer Communication, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing Transaction
Editorial Reviewers of Chinese Journals：
- Chinese Journal of Computer, Journal of Software, Journal of Computer Research and Development, Journal on Communication, Control Theory and Applications, Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, Information and Control etc.